Order COVID-19 Test Kits
COVID-19 Test Kits Available for Purchase
GAP Engineering is providing easy to use COVID-19 testing kits to industrial clients. It can be a major component of the efforts towards minimizing the risk to their operations and employees during the current pandemic.
Continuation of operations is critical for a number of industries. Additionally, certain locations can not be shutdown due to technical and safety reasons. Organizations are putting in significant safety measures and precautions to keep their employees safe and continue operating their industrial sites. GAP Engineering is helping this effort by providing cost efficient, portable, easy to use, reliable, and results in 15 minutes COVID-19 test kits.
Easy to Use
The COVID-19 antibody test kits provided by GAP Engineering are simple to use and provide results within 15 minutes.
Advantages Over Standard PCR Tests
|Advantages of Affinity Antibody Test
|Standard PCR Test
|Can be conducted in a Point of Care setting
|Must be conducted in lab setting
|Accurately detects SARS‐CoV‐2 lgG & lgM
|Known to produce false negative results due to human error
|Simple testing process
|Significantly more complex testing process
|Ready in 15 minutes
|Long testing time (Takes up to a few days to get results.)
|Simple results interpretation
|More complex results interpretation
|Sub-optimal sample collection method and issues with
GAP Engineering can assist our clients in developing site specific protocols for COVID-19 testing. This can help achieve the maximum benefit from the periodic on-site testing. A generic suggested testing protocol is:
- Step 1: Employee/contractor/guest sign in and/or badge into facility parking lot.
- Step 2: Collect screening information, electronic or hard copy, in vehicle.1
- Step 3: Administer Affinity Antibody Test, in vehicle. 2
- Step 4: Dismiss employee/contractor/guest to go home if positive. Perform retesting after two weeks.3
- Step 5: Continued screening of guests coming into the facility.
- Step 6: Follow-up testing of positive employees based on symptoms and internal company policy.
- Step 7: Routine testing of all employees 3-7 days after initial test or as per internal company policy.
- Step 8: Test personnel that return after sick leave. If positive, go to Step 4.
1. We recommend Employers to consult internal and/or external health professionals to determine the proper screening process for their company. 2. Some chose to conduct testing and have individuals complete paperwork in car while awaiting results, but in most cases this requires more sterilization of paper, clip board, pen, etc. 3. When notifying individuals of their positive COVID-19 test results, follow CDC recommendation and guidance, and/or have them contact their personal health care provider
A summary of the technical details of the test are:
- Type: COVID-19 lgG/IgM Point of Care Rapid Test Cassette
- Rapid chromatographic immunoassay, up to 10 minutes
- Acts as an aid in the diagnosis of primary and secondary SARS-CoV-2 infection
- Qualitative detection of lgG and IgM antibodies to SARSCoV-2
- Uses small amount (10 μL) of whole blood/serum/plasma
- The device is CE marked
- The Antibody Test is registered with FDA under the current waivers FDA No. D376515, as CoronaScreen
For more details regarding the test kits and ordering, contact: